1) Mix with tea to aid digestion
2) Add to Aloe Vera for skin glow
3) Contains vitamins C which boost your immune system
4) Chew for fresher breath
5) Add to water for detox
Care Instruction for your herb
- Remove your herb from the plastic sleeve packaging and place pot on a watering tray. Position your herbs in a draught-free and bright location. For example, a windowsill.
- The secret to keeping your herbs healthy is to always keep compost moist with light but frequent watering for the bottom. Watering from the bottom is the recommended way to water.
- Whenever you need to use your herbs, simply snip with a pair of scissors as needed but leaving about a third of each stalk. This allows for new growth of healthy stalks.
- if you want to transplant your herb from the stock pot, simply turn pot upside down and apply a little pressure to remove the plant with soil attach to its root. Place the plant and soil into new growing pot and medium.
keep your herbs healthier and longer by feeding once a week with organic plant food.